Paintglow UV Holi Powder
UV Holi powder for a colour run or Holi fest
Paintglow Holi Powder is the most important throw-at-the-crowd accessory at feel-good events. Used frequently for Colour Runs and Parties and Festivals, our Neon Coloured Holi Powder is bright, has a lightweight feel and texture and has the added feature of being UV Reactive.
We sell this High Quality UV-Reactive Holi Powder in bags of 2,2 kg and are ordered in boxes of 10 bags (different colors possible).
Our powder is a ready to use Holi UV Powder which are available in these colors:
Caution of use:
Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritant occurs, rinse product from affected area and discontinue use.
Cleaning Tips Holi Powder
Although the leachability in 99% of the cases causes no problems we can not guarantee this and can give no guarantee. Washable affordability has not just to do with the paint / powder but also with the fabric, we therefore recommend to wear old clothes during the use of powders or paints. If your hair is bleached or includes another light color rinse, we recommend that you wear a cap or other fun hat. It can also by natural oils in combination with sweat prevent that the powder slightly longer remains visible on the skin.
Cleaning Up You’ll want your memories of a powder event to stay with you forever. But if you want the color to wash out of your hair and skin ASAP, here are a few tips…
Cleaning Holi Event
Before the Holi Powder Event
- Oiling your hair well on powder event will make it easier to wash out the color later. Coconut oil or olive oil work best. A good leave in conditioner will do the trick as well. This is a particularly useful tip for runners with light colored or highlighted hair.
- Some runners wear a thick scarf or bandana to cover their hair. Others use the bandana to cover their mouth as they run through the color zones or to help wash off after. However you choose to use it, a bandana or scarf is pretty useful at a powder event.
- Wear a good sunscreen and lip balm.
- We suggest some form of powder event eyewear. Some people wear sunglasses or swim goggles. Have some fun with it and try to avoid getting a lot of powder in your eyes.
- Though the color will eventually wash out of just about everything, you may not want to bring your Peg Perego Stroller… Or your $500 running shoes… Or your white suede pants.
After the Powder Event
- You just visited a powder event! Take a few minutes to clean up or color might end up all over your house!
- Dust off as much dry powder as you can before you apply any water. Some colorrun organisations have a Blower station. Take advantage of their “Color Blower Station” at the post race festival for some help. Most of the color will evaporate like magical fairy dust.
- Cleaning your hair: Dust any loose powder out of your hair (Use a hair blower). Rinse out the oil/conditioner you wisely applied before the race with cold water. Most of the color should come right out. Now wash your hair as you normally would. It is not uncommon for hints of some of the color, pink and purple particularly, to stick around for a few washes. Wear it like a badge of honor. Or wear a hat.
- The color is probably not coming all the way out of your white cotton shirt. You should be proud of that. But just about everything else should clean up fine. Remove all excess powder before adding water. Wash your Powder Event gear separately, with COLD water. Oxiclean, or a similar product, will work wonders on your running equipment. Every so often you may look down a see a little trace of pink on your shoe and smile. It’ll remind you that we love you. Eventually, it’ll all be gone.